At Impressions Printing & Embroidery, Inc. we specialize in two different types of printing – Digital and Offset – to best suit our customer’s needs. Our years of experience combined with a wide variety of advanced printing equipment gives us the ability to offer the best possible quality at affordable pricing.
Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. It allows for on-demand short-run printing, low cost full color printing, all within a relatively short turnaround time.
Advantages of digital printing include:
- Shorter turnaround times – digitally printed work requires little to no drying time and can be run with no changing of printing equipment
- Economical – less waste of paper, ink, and water compared to offset printing processes
- Cost effective for low volume printing – no base fees incurred for setup of the press an the per piece cost for smaller print runs is less than it would be when printed offset
- Prints full color (CMYK) files
Offset printing refers to the process where a printing plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper. Compared to other printing methods, offset printing is best suited for economically producing large volumes of high quality prints.
Advantages of offset printing include:
- Exceptional printing quality on textured paper stocks
- Cost effective for large print runs – the price per piece decreases as the quantity printed increases
- High quality printing – detail and colors are crisp and clean
- Prints one to three colors using the Pantone color system
- Full color offset printing available for larger runs with the advantage of offset pricing
WE ARE A FULL SERVICE COMMERCIAL PRINTER
Offering a wide range of printing services in Jasper, IN. Whether you need short-run digital printing, or long-run offset, large format to small, bindery and finishing, we can do it all. For printed materials of any type, call or contact Impressions Printing & Embroidery, Inc. today. If your project includes something we don’t offer, we will try to point you in the direction of the best resource to help you.